Commercial Real Estate Financing
Plenty of Options for Commercial Real Estate FinancingAt Lighthouse Capital, we recognize that there are many different reasons for applying for commercial real estate financing. That’s why we also provide many different loan types for purchasing property. This helps you reduce costs and maximize profits.
Countless Commercial Real Estate Financing Options
The best type of real estate financing depends on the amount of liquid capital you need each month, as well as whether you need fast approval or long repayment terms. Here are some options:
- FHA and HUD loans: This type of government-backed financing is useful for building, purchasing or remodeling multifamily housing, senior living facilities, apartment complexes and other rental properties. It can also be used for healthcare and assisted-living facilities.
- SBA 504 and 7(a) loans: Another excellent government-backed loan, SBA financing offers exceptionally low interest rates for qualifying small businesses. This type of loan also provides generous repayment terms and financing for a wide variety of uses. In addition to financing real estate purchases, SBA loans can provide extra working capital and money for equipment purchases at the same time.
- Equity and mezzanine financing: For the largest real estate investment projects, equity and mezzanine loans can help make development projects a reality. In exchange for equity in your company, you can gain access to high-net-worth investors that back lucrative business growth.
- Bridge loans: When fast financing is vital, bridge loans are the ideal solution. You can get approved quickly for these short-term, amortized loans. That way you have the capital needed to complete property purchases or finance remodels.
- CMBS financing: Commercial mortgage-backed securities provide an additional option for getting high-value investors for your project. This program is relatively straightforward, and we’re happy to help you get started.
Talk to Our Specialists Today
Our team knows everything about commercial real estate financing, so we’re equipped to help you make wise choices. Whether your company needs real estate for business operations or as an investment, we have a multitude of financing types that adapt to your goals. Learn more or get started right away with our help.
About Our Company
Lighthouse Capital is a leading provider of alternative funding solutions for businesses of all types and sizes. Lighthouse Capital offers business and commercial real estate financing products.
Get In Touch
3535 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30326